While all of us in the ocean science community are counting the days until we can gather safely again, branding and prospecting opportunities in the virtual world provide different yet important elements to your overall marketing plan. Participating in a virtual event allows you to tap into the audience you’re looking for at a time when there is fear and hesitation around travel and being part of larger crowds.
What’s more, this year’s OCEANS Gulf Coast conference is partnering with the Singapore event to bring you an even more robust experience with the digital edition. It’s poised to be the largest OCEANS to date. Here are a few things you can expect from 2020:
CONNECT with the marine technology industry’s influencers and decision-makers, including leading scientists, technologists, engineers, and government representatives.
Sponsor packages are designed to help you ENGAGE with attendees so you have ample opportunities to network with current and prospective customers.
LEARN about discoveries made in the world of oceans and underwater sustainability in the past year.
Through video you can help attendees EXPLORE facilities, research centers, and ships to experience your product and services.
As a sponsor you will enjoy other benefits of the conference:
- Ability to generate data such as number of visits to your sponsor site, views and clicks on uploaded content and video, attendee lists, and customized emails
- Opportunity to showcase your content, product offerings, and expertise through a variety of platforms including video, articles, live chat, and retargeting
- Ability to create new relationships in the entire marine technology supply chain – government, scientific, military, and commercial customers are waiting to be introduced to your company
- Access to network with fellow sector leaders
- Capacity to attend technical program sessions and stay on the cutting edge of what’s next in the worlds of marine science, technology, and engineering