Join the thousands of professionals who make OCEANS their home for continued learning:
- Thought leaders, industry experts, cutting-edge vendors/suppliers, government/military
- Businesses, institutions, individual professionals and students who are ocean engineers, technologists, policy makers and educators
- Members of academia, government and industry who want a common forum for the exchange of information and ideas
- Professionals interested in all aspects of science, engineering, and technology that address research, development, and operations pertaining to all bodies of water; this includes the creation of new capabilities and technologies from concept design through prototypes, testing, and operational systems to sense, explore, understand, develop, use, and responsibly manage natural resources
- Individuals interested in sessions that are scientific, literary, and educational in character that strive for the advancement of the theory and practice of electrotechnology, allied branches of engineering, and related arts and sciences, applied to all bodies of water; and the maintenance of high professional and ethical standards among its members and affiliates
- And more…
For the advancement of the industry and the development of your career, you don’t want to miss Global OCEANS 2020: Singapore-U.S. Gulf Coast. Contact us to stay updated on the latest news and take advantage of the most affordable registration prices.
Why should YOU participate?
To stay relevant in your field. The pace of technological advancement… If you want to progress in your career in marine technology and engineering, you can’t miss the annual OCEANS conference.
Technology is advancing at an exponential rate, and standards in oceanic research, transport, and engineering are constantly changing. When you attend the OCEANS Conference, you gather with the top minds and leading pioneers of the marine industry to learn about cutting-edge technologies, fresh research, relevant topics in policy, and updated benchmarks of success in the industry.
General Registration begins mid-July! Author and Exhibitor registration will open following acceptance and notification.
Honorary Governmental Chair
The Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command consists of more than 2,500 globally-distributed military and civilian personnel who define and apply the physical environment, from the depths of the oceans to the stars, to ensure the U.S. Navy has the freedom of action to deter aggression, maintain freedom of the seas, and win wars.
Honorary Corporate Chair